I don’t always participate in the thankful posts but when I do, I thank everyone at once…
For these things, I am thankful:
* Jesus – without Him, I am nothing.
* The most supportive friends I could ask for – these girls are my lifeline. They never question me and always stand by me.
Oh, and we can have fun and crack up doing almost anything!
* A family that would do absolutely anything for me within their power – if they think I’ve earned it 😉
* Amazing co-workers who always make my day a little brighter
* A career teaching little people – it can be trying and stressful but there are those moments that make it all worth it
* An able body – although my leg is still jacked up and I can’t run, I can still do so much! I’m currently rockin’ Focus T25 and starting a challenge on December 2nd. Let me know and you can rock it with me!
I am also thankful for Christmas music! I just love it. It’s so magical.
What about you?
What are you thankful for this year?